Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day!

Happy Election Day y'all!  Who are you voting for?  I have already submitted my absentee ballot to Virginia.  Sadly, I didn't get one of the "I Voted" stickers.  They should stick those in the envelopes of the absentee ballots! Who do you think is going to win?  I think Obama is going to win, but if we listen to the "Redskins Rule" then Romney will win.  The Redskins Rule says that if the Redskins win in the team's final home game before Election Day, the incumbent party in power gets re-elected.  If however, the Redskins lose their final home game before Election Day, the other party claims the White House.  Since 1940, the rule has predicted the winner 17 out of 18 times.  So by the Redskins Rule, Romney could win!  We will see my friends!  I hope both sides nearly billion dollar campaign ad budgets weren't for nothing!  I wonder if Obama and Romney were able to sleep last night?!


1 comment: